Back in February, Brandon and I were able to see
Brian Regan at the INB Center! My sister gave Brandon the tickets for Christmas and we patiently waited and waited and waited for the date to arrive. We had a blast! I will admit that I like watching his DVD's at home better than sitting in an audience and having to semi-contain my laughter. Those of you who know me well, know that I have very little control over my laughter when something strikes me funny...be it appropriate or not (unfortunately). So it was hard having a total stranger sitting by me. I'm sure Brandon got tired of me hitting his knee when I really wanted to laugh out loud!
It was GREAT fun, thanks Lindsay!
1 comment:
SO jealous! We live in Vegas - we get every comedian coming through this town except Brian Regan. We keep hoping that if we live right, it'll happen! :o)
Post a Comment