
Who are you voting for?
I love my cousin, Mardi! LOL She sent me this email today and it made me laugh, then sigh, then nod my head, then shake my head...then almost cry! LOL
Now, a quick update for anyone who didn't leave, offended by the picture and comments up there...
We're doing well. Miss Meredi is doing just wonderfully! She's becoming quickly aquainted with everyone - and everyone with her. She and Joseph still seem to have a love/hate relationship going on, but I'm sure they'll move past it.
She has already figured out that being "down" is bad and being "up" is good - and having someone hold you while they are sitting barely counts - standing is much better! But we don't mind - 7 pounds and being as cute as a bug makes it really hard to complain when you "have to hold the baby".
She went out on her first big date with mom and dad Saturday night - a wedding reception for a good family friend of ours. (There's a better way to word that...we're good friends with the family...the son of a family we're good friends with...etc etc...I'm sure you get it - and I doubt you even care that much!)
We had a beautiful weekend where we hit almost 70 degrees! The kids couldn't get in to shorts fast enough. All of the bikes were taken down off the hooks in the garage. They spent hours outside. Today it's 44 degrees, the shorts are all in a pile in the laundry waiting for me, the bikes look like war carnage in the yard, and the kids are in the house - nintendo/trampolining/air hockey'ing/etc. Boy, we sure hope that weather will be back soon!
This is week four of my recovery and I'll admit, this one has been my hardest c/section yet. I still have a lot of discomfort - but it's better than it was, so maybe I was just really lucky the four times before and healed really fast - now number five is going to linger! But I managed a trip to the grocery today - I have a pot of potato soup on the stove...a lemon cake just came out of the oven - we might get back to normal after all! (I'm sure I'll be paying for all of this tomorrow when I wake up and won't be able to roll my large self out of bed!)
We'll get some pictures taken this week. Funny how for the last three weeks, all I had was pictures...ever day! Now that we're home, I am not even sure that I can think of where the camera is off hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment