Jason, Madilyn, Jacob, Megan, Jared, Malorie, Melanie, Joseph & Meredith
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Jace's Braces!
Well, today is the day! Jason has had a spacer thing in his mouth since school started. Today the orthodontist placed Jason's braces! Jason seemed excited and a tad nervous. He chose blue bands that glow in the dark! Oh brother! LOL
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY!
Blue glow in the darks? At least you can see where he is at in the dark.
We are at stage one-space retainers. braces are one year off.
I can't believe we're heading into the phase of having kids in braces but here we are! I think Erika could get by without them but Hailey...I just shake my head when I look at her teeth...I forsee serious orthadontia in her future. Tell Jason "good luck" and keep a bottle of Advil close by!
Hey Jason. You are looking more like your dad every day. I am sure you are as kind and thoughtful as ever! You look FANTASTIC! I love that your blue glows in the dark! What will they come up with next!
3 comments:
OH MY!
Blue glow in the darks? At least you can see where he is at in the dark.
We are at stage one-space retainers. braces are one year off.
His teeth will be beautiful in just a few years.
Good luck Jason!
I can't believe we're heading into the phase of having kids in braces but here we are! I think Erika could get by without them but Hailey...I just shake my head when I look at her teeth...I forsee serious orthadontia in her future. Tell Jason "good luck" and keep a bottle of Advil close by!
Hey Jason. You are looking more like your dad every day. I am sure you are as kind and thoughtful as ever! You look FANTASTIC! I love that your blue glows in the dark! What will they come up with next!
Post a Comment