Jason, Madilyn, Jacob, Megan, Jared, Malorie, Melanie, Joseph & Meredith
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Accidental Masterpiece
I just happened to be holding the camera last night when Jason came into my room and picked up Gracie...I snapped this quickie picture and looking at it today I realized it's my oldest baby and my youngest baby...so much has happened in between them! What a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful big brother - and what a lucky big brother, to have such a tender little sister - - oh, and of course, what a lucky mother to have been blessed with an amazing Oldest and Youngest and all the in-betweens!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome!, my eyes filled with tears as I remembered seeing Shiloh hold Levi in the hospital. Amazing grace! What wonderful moments. ---Lisa
Congrats to you! We are glad Meredi is home... there really is no place like it! :) April
well, she surely was the star of the party. I'm happy for you all and look forward to seeing more pictures. Barb
Beautiful pictures and video on your site of your awesome family!
That is incredibly sweet!
Such a gentle picture of them both and a memory to share with all.
Post a Comment