Because she has been eating so well, they went ahead and removed her tube - so here is our first official, tubeless picture of Meredith Grace (ok, I guess there were a couple of pictures right when she was born w/o the tube...so maybe this isn't the "first" official...)

We're so very close - please continue to think those positive thoughts and to remember our girlie in your prayers! I wish I knew bigger-better words to adequately express our gratitude for the love and support our family has received...thank you, thank you, thank you!
4 comments:
She's just precious. WTG Meridith.
I love her..... (and love that I can post again).
She's just darling and I love babies in white! I love babies in any color, but seeing this baby in this color made this one happy girl today! :)
Start planning your coming home party!
xoxo
OMGOSH!
She is so amazingly little and cute a as a button.
That outfit is so adorable and makes her look like a true princess.
SO SO CLOSE! WTG Meredith! Keep it up, I am sure your entire family cannot wait to get you home.
Deb
I can NOT believe how adorable this picture of her is! AND TINY! I just want to hold her tight and give her kisses and smell her!
Post a Comment