Monday, April 07, 2008

Be it ever so humble -

There's NO PLACE LIKE HOME!



This isn't the official Meredi's Home entry - I just haven't had time to sit and hammer it all out just yet - but we wanted everyone to know that Meredi came home Sunday evening. She is currently on a heart/resp monitor - but after a check up with Dr. O this afternoon, it's looking like we'll be off it before the end of the week. (go figure)



I'll update with more pictures and details as soon as I can - thank you so much for keeping tabs on our rollercoaster ride! It's so good to be home!!

2 comments:

amy said...

Oh my word! I can't believe it! Your family all whole and complete. I am so excited. I can't believe you have time to share! Thank you so much!

Amy C. said...

Yay for Meredith! Enjoy your sweet baby girl!