Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Playing with a 2 year old!

Remember the Memory Game (lol, sorry, that was kind of funny) - the game where you turn cards over and try to match two. Joseph has invented a modified version of the game.

A couple of days ago, he came up to me with the following objects in his hand. I had no clue what they were - and with Joseph's limited vocabulary, it was a cinch I wasn't going to find out from him.

I looked at them for the longest time and just couldn't match them to where they belonged. They were heavy metal pieces, so I knew they weren't toys.



Finally, I coaxed him into to showing me where they came from. He excitedly lead me toward their home...




Apparently he had climbed into the tub and unscrewed the pieces from the stopper. I never would have guessed where they were from on my own. Why should I have to guess things like that? Oh yeah, because I have a curious 2 year old on my hands now - yikes!

No comments: