Sunday, April 20, 2008

2 YEARS!

So it was right about this time, 2 years ago, that I was sitting in my living room with my dear friend Amy. I had just had my 35wk OB appointment and after spending the entire day thinking I was in labor, my doctor told me I wasn't - at least as far as dilating, etc. I remember telling Amy something along the lines of, "I don't know what I'm going to do when I really am in labor b/c I thought I was all day and I'm not..." Just 7 hours later...we met little Joseph Barry!




(Little did we know then that 2 years later, he'd still have that same death grip on his binkie!)



We had a party for him today - what a card!



Here's his cake...






And here's the shot where mom blew out the candles just a split second before Joseph burned his eyebrows off!




2 years - man, a lot has happened!
Happy Birthday Joseph - Enjoy today and all of your tomorrows. We love you more than you will ever know!

No comments: