Monday, March 17, 2008

Well, duh!

This is why mom's, who are strung out on prescription narcotics, shouldn't be allowed to send out an email to the entire family and all of our friends to give "details" about Meredith's birth!
I just reread what I sent out and the very first thing out of my mouth, so to speak, was "Meredith arrived on March 15..."

Ok, so she arrived on the 16 - I remember thinking if we could stall at least one more day she could share a birthday, St. Patrick's Day, with my cousin Mardi. How I came up with the 15th while composing that email, I'll never know. Duh!

Now I'm hesitant to give any more reports! :) I actually just got back to my room after spending 45 minutes or so with Meredi. By comparison to the rest of our kids, Meredith is a cue-ball! She has a ton of dark hair, but it's all around her skull, very little on top or in the front. She looks like a little old man. She sure is a cute little old man though! She stayed awake the entire time I held her - she's just impressive! Still on room air - but I have a feeling she at least get the nasal cannulas before it's all said and done. It's a lot of hard, tiring work being the baby!

Brandon and I plan to go up to her next feed together and it should be easier for us to get some new pictures when we're both there. I'll be sure to share if we get anything good!

No comments: