



Getting ready to race...

The first award Jacob won was "Best Fuel Economy"

And then he was presented 3rd Place Over All (or is it Overall?). And I apologize if the sound is poor - it was recorded in a gym full of people!

Our Jace and our neighbor's Jace in deep conversation...

While the Cub's were having their derby, the girls all got together and had a "Girly Salon" and did each other's nails.
Here is Maddie doing nails (in gray shirt)...

And here is Maggie getting her nails painted. She later had her toenails painted green!

Joseph had a hard time getting excited about the derby - and even harder time getting excited about mom bringing out the camera!

Jared enjoyed watching the races though. Man, it's only a month until HE is in Cub Scouts! (Now, before anyone says anything...remember my entry a few days back about cutting the boy's hair...ok, nuff said!)

And just when I think I'm done recapping our evening at the Pinewood Derby, a little voice in my head says, "Hey Stupid, you took 8 kids to the derby, not 6!" I failed to take a single picture of Malorie or Melanie during the derby. They were there, they were cute - they just didn't get their pictures taken! I'll make it up to them another day w/ a blog entry of their own...
No comments:
Post a Comment