For lunch she just did 41/53. We're hoping this is it. She gets so tired though. I'm thinking it's going to be hard, at first, for her to keep this up. But Roy is working magic with her today - we're so glad to have him!!

Just for fun, here is a better picture of Meredi's home away from home! This is where we spend our time together.

Here's how she does her thing -
1 comment:
I've been so out of touch with blogs lately and havent had much time on the boards..... I'm so soory I am so late in congratulating on the arrival of your beautiful daughter. She truly is gorgeous Sheila! I love her coloring and she looks so alert in the pictures. You look wonderful too!
Take care, heal quickly and please know I am so very hapy for you and your whole family!
Post a Comment