
Now look at her!!

Megan had a few friends over to celebrate with us this year!

Tell me again why they're called SLUMBER parties??? I remember "reminding" them to go to sleep at midnight...this morning they informed me that they were still awake at 3am - ugh! Those were the days!

I am sure they all had a blast! They are such fun little friends!

And since so many of you have been so kind as to contact us on the phone and through countless emails to check on our little man, Joe - here he is! He's truly doing great!

A little added bonus to the memory of Megan's birth is the birth of my friend Amy's daughter Hailey - she was born in the same hospital the day after Megan.
Happy Birthday (tomorrow) Hailey!!

Megan (L) Hailey (R)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Megan! What a sweetheart. Ya, slumber parties are overrated with the sleeping. I'm glad she had a good time
Isn't it amazing that our babies are 10? Happy Birthday to Nate's Birthday Buddy!
Happy Birthday Megan!
Double digits, doesn't seem like that long ago they were just babies placed in our arms.
Slumber parties should be called "all night chat/giggle fests" because we all know they don't ever sleep.
Got your email! I'm glad to know where to find you all. I'll be checking in periodically, so don't be surprised. Feel free to visit ours as well. www.flashlightgirl.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!
Julie
Post a Comment