Monday, November 03, 2008

Rumpelstiltskin

This week Megan participated in the Missoula Children's Theater performance of Rumpelstiltskin at her school.

She practiced every night after school until almost 8pm. Last year she was in The Little Mermaid and really enjoyed it. This year I think she had even more fun.

In this video, Megan is the 2nd "boaster", Glenda Good
(Yellow dress, blue vest).



("As I was wandering hither, I saw a pile of rocks. And lifted one high over my head, twas roughly the size of an ox.")


Sorry about the quality of the pictures - do I even need to explain any more?



They put on two shows on Saturday - Grandma Janet went to the afternoon show and took Megan to lunch before the evening show.

1 comment:

amy said...

Wow what fun your kids are getting to the point where it is going to be great to go and see all they are doing. I loved watching the videos! Thanks for sharing. We really enjoyed seeing it. Go Megan!