Friday, November 07, 2008

That's what I get!

Less than an hour after I shared the pictures of the snow on our mountain...I look out the window and see this. When I said our days were numbered, I didn't mean numbered to 1 !!!



I was already committed to a trip in to town, so I took another picture from the road off our driveway.



The words of Laura Ingalls Wilder keep running through my mind..."The Long Hard Winter." Oh sure, Half-Pint had it much worse than I can even imagine...but I still think the words nonetheless! ;)

2 comments:

Amy C. said...

It is so beautiful out in your neck of the woods (literally) - I almost wish I was there but you brought me back to reality with talk of studded snow tires! The sun may shine CONSTANTLY here but at least I don't have to scrape it off my car (small consolation at Christmastime!).

Shelby said...

Phoenix is only a 24 hr drive! :)

Honestly we're kind of jelouse!