Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Yes, we went - no not at midnight ... I'm all for fun and excitement, so long as it doesn't interrupt my sleep!

I surprised Maddie with tickets Friday night. We had a great time. I was worried that she would be embarrassed to go with her mom...luckily, we ran in to my cousin Mardi and her daughter Kera and cousin Marcus...so it was fun and cool to be with Kera and Marcus...the whole "embarrassing mom" thing was mulitplied 100 times by having Mardi and me together! :) We all had a great time. The movie was good. The company was great!

Kera, Maddie, Shiela & Mardi



Kera & Vampire Mardi



Kera & Normal Mardi



Maddie & Shiela



Marcus - who wanted NOTHING to do with having his picture taken! LOL

5 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun! Did you finish reading all the books? Great pictures

Amy C. said...

Good times! I let Erika start reading the first book this weekend and then I'll take her to see the movie on Friday or Saturday - a cool mom (like you) would have taken her much sooner!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time. Nice that you met up with the cousins to have a girls night out crew.

Maddie has grown into a fine young woman and that is truly a testament to your parenting.

Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

We are all so cute! What a fun night even if Marcus didn't want a love bite from Mardi :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Maddie is. Gee, time is flying by. Thanks for including Markus....