
This baby is such a joy! She snuggles, she coo's, she smiles and laughs...she SLEEPS! She is the sleeper baby that we have only dreamed of for the past 14 years...we finally got one! She will go to bed between 8-9pm and sleep through the night until 10am. JOYOUS!

She a seasoned "roller" now - and we learned that she can even sit up. I guess being number 9 we just weren't as eager to get her to do tricks like we were with the first few. A few days ago I was on the floor with her and wondered how close she was to sitting...I propped her up and she does it. (Hope potty training goes as easily!)

I realize this isn't the best picture - but I took this one...and then zoomed in down below so y'all could see...

...her TOOTH! (I know you can't really see it - when I enlarge it in Paint Shop, I can see it...so I circled it for you!) Brandon discovered it during Maddie's Volleyball game last week - kind of like realizing that she can sit up..."Hey, did you know she has a tooth?"

We have loved every second we've had with Miss Meredi. We look forward to many, many, many more wonderful seconds!! *swoon*
2 comments:
How cute is she! She definitely has her own look to her. She kind of has reddish hair. How cute!
Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't notice teeth the second they pop through.
It reminds me when you found out Jared could read. Just keep up the right things and the kids will do what they are suppose to do. Especially your kids. They are amazing!
Adorable pictures!! In with one tooth on one kid, out with three on another! Busy busy little lees. :)
Post a Comment