Thursday, November 06, 2008

Oh, no....

So we're driving home from town yesterday afternoon, and what to our wondering eyes should appear?? SNOW! So of course I stopped the car in the middle of the road and took a picture! Our home is at the base of the smaller mountain in front of the snow mountain...but when it gets this close, our days are numbered!



This is the last turn before our driveway (Those are NOT our dead cars in the field!). Those who know me well know that I'm all for hunkering down and not setting foot out of our house until Spring. Alas, school, sports, church, work, etc don't work that way - so I'll dig out the studded tires, put on my frowny face, and pout until Spring...or until the first real snow when I my attitude softens because it's so darn beautiful here in the winter! (There really is no pleasing me!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so beautiful. I think I'll enjoy the view from here though :o) I'm too wimpy LOL