Friday, November 14, 2008

Give me an M...Give me an A...(You can tell where this is going, right?)

Madilyn had her first game of the season last night (7th Grade Volleyball). They played *gasp* Colville (mom's alma mater). They won one and lost two.



Maddie did just great! It's fun watching her develop a love for sports.



She sure enjoys Volleyball. She's anxious for her next game in Chewelah (another of mom's rivals growing up). The family is anxious for her next game as well - we really had a good time watching Maddie and her team play!

2 comments:

Amy C. said...

I love watching girl's volleyball - they don't do sports here until high school (and with all the budget cuts next year, we'll see if that's still the case!) Erika played volleyball with her church team but kept trying to kick it - soccer habits die hard...

I'm glad you said you're taking Maddie to "Twilight" - I've been trying to decide b/c I haven't let her read the books yet but pretty much everyone else is taking their tweenage daughters - guess if you're all jumping off a cliff I'll do the same! :o)

amy said...

I can't believe how tall Maddie is! My word! She is the one who is becoming the beauty. How GREAT!