
I tried to catch a picture of snow falling off the branches, but every time I would click a picture, I'd miss a great picture just a split second later...I was too impatient!

The kids have been enjoying the snow more than I ever imagined they would. Jaynie looks like a little marshmallow in her snow suit - but she loves it!

They've also been enjoying our little snowmobile. This thing is at least 25 years old! MY mom bought it for me when I was young, and it wasn't new then. It's running strong and I'm sure our kids have put 1000 miles on it just this week!

Jaynie loves to ride with the big kids. I'm betting by next year she'll be brave enough to drive it herself.


Malorie tolerates riding with bigger kids. She started out very leery of the snowmobile. She seemed very content just watching others ride - but day by day she gets a little braver...she'll be bucking to drive next year too, I'm sure.

It has become apparent that we'll need to build a sledding hill this summer. The little hill out on our road just doesn't cut it and our acreage is just to flat (for now). Of course this didn't stop us from dragging out the sleds...

...and doing a little hookie-bobbing (view from the mirror as I was driving).
No comments:
Post a Comment