Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Camera Surprises

Apparently while Brandon was out with the kids in the snow this weekend, he smuggled the camera outside for a while too. I found these on the camera's memory while uploading pictures of Jacob's pack meeting (which I'll add later).

There must have been over 50 pictures from Saturday! Brandon and I are totally different photographers. I'm the anticipator. I'll sit with the camera focused on one of the kids for several minutes, just knowing that "any second" they'll give me the perfect look. Brandon is more of a quick-click. He's more about being part of the fun and action than capturing it in a picture...guess we make a good pair. I'm not about to waddle myself outside for a snow fight with the kids this year - but I'd love nothing more than to catch it on "film". I enjoy being a watcher! Don't get me wrong, Brandon takes great pictures - we just have totally different styles and it's funny to me!

So, all of that to say this...here are the four "in focus" pictures from the ones taken on Saturday. The other 45 or so were blurs of Megan's purple coat possibly jumping, maybe falling off the deck. A blur of white, which was possibly Madilyn throwing an armful of snow, maybe being hit by one...etc etc.

It was just fun to see. There was no doubt - burry or not - that everyone had a blast with dad that day!!









No comments: