Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jacob's Pack Meeting

I'm not entirely sure why they had us brave the horrid roads last night for this Pack Meeting. I know that regardless of advancement, Packs are encouraged to hold these monthly meetings - but not one single boy, from any of the dens, received any awards this month. Oh they still had a blast playing the games - but the boring old, worried about driving in the snow mom in me didn't get it!

In this game the boys balanced pennies on a ruler and had to reach out and try to dump them into a giant jug.



And here, the boys were flipping pancakes that were "hard as rocks" and tied to a plate. I'm not entirely sure of the purpose of this activity, but the boys had fun doing it!



I didn't get any pictures of the Pinata *shudder* - I hate them with a passion. Something about blindfolding a kid and giving him a bat to swing around a room full of children who are anticipating the candy that will fall...I was too busy breathing into a brown paper bag to get any pictures of that activity!

No comments: