Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Catching Up

Boy we've been busy! It's hard to believe that two weeks from today it'll all be over! The gifts will have been wrapped and then ripped to shreds. All of the shopping will be a thing of the past (Yeah Amazon.com). Santa will have come and gone - ahhhhhh, it's sounding better and better as I type!

Madilyn had her band concert last night - the younger kids had a primary activity. Brandon and I had to divide and conquer, and this is what we ended up with....really jerky video of Madilyn's concert b/c Brandon had Joseph...and really "lacking detail" pictures of the others b/c I took them with my cell phone. We try!

Madilyn is the flute with dark hair, glasses and her bangs parted to the side.





The primary kids were divided in to groups - here are Malorie and Jacob in the cookie decorating group.






Megan, Melanie & Malorie making little gift boxes. They wrote down the different ways they show love to their friends and family and put it in the box...then at the end of the activity, all of the kids gave the gift to the baby Jesus in the Nativity.



Here's Jared making his gift box (end of the table NOT wearing a coat).



And we finally broke down and busted out the decorations this weekend. It's nice to have it done, but I sure hate doing it!



No comments: