Thursday, December 20, 2007

Inside at our house today...

Sugar cookies and frosting - what a fun way to spend the morning. The girlies hung in there almost to the end. We had about five dozen cookies, so that's saying something! Joseph "helped" - he just kept having us frost the same cookie over and over and he'd eat the frosting off.

Here's your Martha Tip for the day - always frost cookies while wearing Princess dress up clothes - somehow it makes the cookies taste better.







Our finished product...



This was the "help" we got from Joseph! :)

"I think I can..."



"I did it..."



"Now quick, be cute so mom doesn't make me get down from the table..."

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Shiela!!! What fun!!!! I always get a tad weepy seeing the beauty that is your gorgeous family and the great stuff you do together, all of you! What a houseful of fun and I know you love and are grateful for each one. Bless you!