Tuesday, December 04, 2007

All boy -

You know they're truly exhausted when they'll lay down on the floor, in the middle of the day, cover themselves with a blanket and go to sleep!



Joseph is a go-go-go kid! He keeps up with the big kids and holds his own! He'll play until the last dog is dead - but then he will snuggle up with his mommy! Maybe he's not ALL boy just yet!



He spent this morning with Aunt Kandi making trips to the yard barn with garbage. I picked him up just before lunch and he fell asleep before we got home - a 2 mile drive! :)

The weather has been just crazy here! Several inches of snow Saturday and Sunday - a good 36 solid hours of rain Sunday and Monday - and today while I was in town, the temp was 57! Man! It's crazy!

A small pregnancy update. I went in to town for my weekly progesterone injection today (ouch, and one more ouch). I got the results to our "old lady" testing and everything looks great - the odds for Down's was 1 in 20,000. Neural Tube Defect was 1 in 8,100 and the risk of Trisomy 18 was less than 1 in 100 (cutoff is 100, so that is the best score you can get). We really had no reason to think we were at risk for any of these - other than the fact that I'm getting up there, so these results are a huge relief!

No comments: