Monday, August 06, 2007

SOLD

Well, we hope so anyway! Our agent phoned this morning and told us that an offer had been made on our house over the weekend. He said they'd gone back and forth all weekend (we had no idea) and finally settled on an offer that we're thrilled with!

I signed papers this morning, Brandon is stopping on his way home to sign this afternoon - man I hope this is the real deal. It looks like a couple from Everett WA is buying. I sure hope they enjoy that little house as much as we did. Naturally, you know me, I had to go and get all sentimental after our agent called. That little house was the "first home" for all six of our Washington babies. That's where we took all of our little miracles when the hospital let us have them. It was our safe place, our happy place, our fun place, it was our home. I sure hope it brings as much happiness to the next family as it did for us!



Where's Waldo? Upon close examination of the flyer, we noticed Jason and Jared plastered to the bedroom window. Turkeys!

2 comments:

tims_mom said...

Too funny about the kids in the window. Is that someone in the window on the right too?

Read you other post about the impromptu family get together. I'm envious, you look like you have so much fun!!

Nancy-palp.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

I hope you have smoothe selling and the next family has fun in your old house.

I know how hard it is to "let go" of something that held so many memories.

Debtwins