Madilyn - Grand Champion Award on a skirt and vest that she sewed in her sewing class with our dear friend Shirley.


Madilyn - Blue Ribbon on her decorative pillow.

Madilyn - Blue Ribbon on her tied quilt.

Madilyn - Blue Ribbon and White Ribbon on pictures she took at Grandma Janet's house.

Megan - Blue Ribbon on her decorative pillow.

Megan - Red Ribbon on her tied quilt.

We're so proud of the girls! This is Megan's first year of sewing. Madilyn has been doing lessons for three years now and she just keeps getting better and better! It's a cinch they couldn't have done any of this without Shirley and Grandma Janet!
3 comments:
Those girls are amazing! They should be so proud of their work. I know you are. How are they at sewing merit badges?
Wow! That is awesome work that both the girls have done! I sure hope that I can find a sewing group for my little one when she is older. (Right now she just sits on my lap!) I can't say that I have a favorite out of the photos here... they are all super! Thanks for showing us!
Those are all so great! WTG girls! Thanks for sharing their talents with us in blog reader world
Nancy-palp
Post a Comment