Today begins another year! I can't believe summer is over already! Didn't it just start yesterday? The kids are all very excited to get back to school and see their friends and teachers again. They didn't want me to drive them today - this is the first time I haven't taken them on the first day. Jared didn't want me to take him because "It's too sad when you leave." How cute is that! So, I walked them to the bus stop, did hugs and pictures and last minute mom reminders. I waved good bye to them as the bus pulled away, and then I bawled all the way back to the house. Ok, not full on bawling - but I will admit I cried more than anyone else did this morning - and that includes Joseph!
Here's the gang...I can't believe how big they're all getting to be!

Maddie - 6th Grade

Maggie - 3rd Grade

Jacob - 5th Grade

Jared - 2nd Grade

Jason - 8th Grade

*sniff*sniff*

I'd include pictures of the stay-home-kids, but Malorie is still in bed and Melanie and Joseph are still in jammies watching Wonder Pets - we're heading in to McDonald's Playland to meet some friends in a little bit - maybe I can get some pictures there.
2 comments:
(((HUGS))) Great 1st day of school update! I can't believe you're on the verge of having...gasp...a HIGH SCHOOL student.
Nancy-palp
I'm guessing you like the plant background? lol.
They are all cute blah, blah ... but Maddie's hair is gorgeous! When did she get it cut? (As in, how did I miss that?).
Post a Comment