Saturday, August 25, 2007

Silverwood

Yesterday, we spent the day at Silverwood. It's a great little theme park that we affectionately refer to as "Earl's Disneyland". It was great fun. We spent hours at their waterpark and then hours running from ride to ride. There are a lot of pictures - and even a few videos. Don't feel obligated to view them all.

Jason, Maddie, Jacob, Megan, Jared, Malorie & Melanie


Joseph LOVED the water!

We weren't sure WHY Jared liked sitting under this waterfall, but he did.

Wow, I think if you look closely, you can see clear to her toes!

Melanie stayed close to mom, but had a great time.

See, she ventured a few steps away from me now and then.

Joseph and Maddie waiting for the antique car ride.

Jason, Megan, Jared & Jacob on the bumper cars.


I forgot what this ride was called...

Oh yeah, it was the "Not for mom's" ride!

Megan and the girlies had a great time in the helicopter.

Jason, Maddie, Jacob, Megan, Jared & Marilyn on the Corkscrew!


Yes, I realize this isn't a flattering picture of me (very few are), but I did want it documented that I WAS there! LOL And so was our friend Marilyn - she takes care of our kids like a mom, spoils them like a grandma, and does all the cool things with them like an aunt...what more could we ask for??

Ferris Wheel Cam



Mom stuck to the sissy rides this year - I'm turning in to MY mom! LOL

This is Marilyn, Megan, Jacob, Jared, Jason & Madilyn. Malorie and Marilyn coming down the log ride - they got SOAKED at the bottom!

And, not to be out done, dad and Melanie also got soaked at the bottom!

This innocent smile and wave was about 2 seconds before the water cannon fired and SOAKED him! I sure do love him...even when he's soggy -

- maybe even more!

I know this is a blurry picture - don't forget our little camera is on it's last leg. But it's funny because the girls and I rode that Merry-Go-Round 3 or 4 times IN A ROW and they would have gone more! Luckily some other people finally came and got in line so we "had" to get off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I can tell the kids (and you and B) just loved it. I won't even get on a Ferris Wheel. The heights freak me out! I will ride some rides. I'm not a total wimp....yet.