Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The COOLEST thing!


For our anniversary, Brandon gave me a Flip Video recorder! I'm LOVING it! I used it last night to take a video of the family watching the Muppets "on the wall". I've had several people ask me what I mean when I say, "We watched a movie on the wall last night" - I posted some pictures of it a while ago, but here's a video I took of it...WITH my Flip Video! (30 second video)



And for fun, I found a video of Glen Beck talking about the Flip - sorry, I love Glen Beck, if you're not a fan, don't feel obligated to watch the video, we can still be friends anyway! :) (5 min video)



Brandon got a new pair of tennis shoes (yes, that's a lame anniversary gift, but if you could see how badly he needed them....) and the new Brian Regan DVD! I still highly recommend all of Brian Regan's comedy for the whole family!! My kids quote this guy every single day and it's always hysterical!

2 comments:

Sara C. said...

awww, MAN...I want a wall to watch videos on...I'd never have to hear..."MOMMA...she's standing in FRONT of the TV" ever again

Looks like fun, and Happy Anniversary. you've only been married like 3 years more than me...I totally slacked in the kid department.

Carla said...

Well, I know what my new want is! I sent the link to Dh for his viewing pleasure. Hopefully this will work out GREAT for our upcoming trip.