Thursday, May 15, 2008

2 Months...already!

Holy Smokes! Meredi is going to be 2 months old tomorrow! It's hard to believe that it's been 2 whole months, and at the same time, when I think back over everything that was crammed into the last 2 months, it's hard to believe it hasn't been 2 years!!

She's such a little love! In her opinion, she simply can not be held and cuddled enough. She knows the difference between up and down - pick her UP and she's happy, put her down...well, I'm sure you've figured this part out! We sure do love her - she's just a wonderful wonderful addition to our family!



How can I end without sharing the pictures I found on the camera? It seems the kids took the camera outside for some photography experimenting.

Our hummingbirds are back!! I'm so happy and will admit that I've gone a little overboard with feeders this year!



And the KITTENS! There are four of them - they are five weeks old and if anyone wants one (or all of them...with or without the mom) just say the word. I'd even be happy to box 'em up and ship them if needs be! I'll admit they are adorable kittens. All kittens are cute - and then they become cats. My dad had a saying about cats...well, I won't share it, but I wholeheartedly agree with him!!

Outdoor cats - good mousers - they are either all boys or all girls...I'm no Dr. Doolittle, all I can tell is they're all the same, whatever they are! Don't let this opportunity to snatch up some good barn cats pass you by! Free to a good home!!







2 comments:

Jules said...

I'm not sure which would be more fun, a 2-month-old baby or FOUR kittens all at once!

Focus. Jules. Focus.

NO. LOL

:)

Beautiful, all of it! I just wanna squeeze your girl so badly!

Jules

Lauren said...

I can't figure out which sibling Meredi looks like. But she sure is cute! Good thing we don't live close by, we'd already have all of your kittens!