The version was unsuccessful - but not for a lack of trying. My doctor was very generious with painkillers for me before we started, but Brandon was stuck watching the whole thing stone sober. He said he thought he was going to faint more than once.
When our doctor finally decided to throw in the towel he told us to stay at the hospital to be monitored for a bit before we could go home...just in case. Minutes after he left, the nurse came in and said, "You're having regular contractions..." I told her I knew that I was - she checked and said I was dilated to about a four and that I wasn't going home! Our doctor came back into our room - being my first c-section there was a lot I didn't know. (Of course now, with five under my belt (no pun intended, lol), I could probably perform a c/section if I needed to! LOL)
An hour or so later, we met our Jacob.
Perfect in every way!

And if you ask him today, he'll tell you that he's still perfect in every way!

We sure do love you, Jacob! Thanks for being such a wonderful part of our family!
1 comment:
Holy cow! He had quite the head of hair at birth.
Glad to hear he thinks he is perfect...cause he growing into a cute kid with positive outlook of himself and life.
Happy belated Birthday Jacob!
Post a Comment