
He said he's sure they decided to give him the picture frame b/c the family pictures he has up in his office are about 3 years old - I don't think Jaynie and Joseph are even IN the pictures he has there! LOL
I also wanted to share the card because, well, I'm just so happy to know that Brandon works with such great friends. It's never easy getting up and going to work every day - who wouldn't like to be independently wealthy or gainfully self employed? We're neither, so he drives in to work, every morning at 5:30 am.
I know he'd hate having to go in if it wasn't for the great team of people he gets to work with every day. He always speaks so fondly of every member of this group - what a blessing to be in such a great work environment!

(Inside)
No comments:
Post a Comment