Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom

"Are you going to put YOUR baby picture in the blog today, mom?" Ugh - sure, why not. However, if I thought finding a digital picture of Madilyn was hard - imagine finding one that was 3 times her age. I'm not sure if I can upload a picture chipped in stone?

Today is the big 37. Madilyn said I could tell people I'm 29 - geee, thanks! LOL

The little kids and I have spent the entire day in our jammies - not because it's my birthday, but because Malorie was kind enough to share her cold with me. Oh SHE is fine now - full of pep and energy - I, on the other hand, would be very content crawling under a rock until Spring.

I don't have a current picture of myself, and I promise nobody wants me to take one today! But here I am 30-ahem years ago...



(I think I'm more like 6+mo in this picture - if I come across any pictures that are more "baby" than this, I'll add them later.)

4 comments:

Carla said...

Boy does that baby look familiar! Happy Birthday MommaLee!!!

Heather said...

I always thought your kids looked like your dh, but that baby pic could be Joseph!

Happy Birthday dear Shiela!

Sara C. said...

there sure is no denying your babies, is there. Happy Birthday...and many more.

Scrapping Away said...

Very, very cute pic there baby!!! A belated Happy Birthday to you!