So here he is being cute and using his sign language - really he just figured out that we think he's adorable when he waves HI so here he is doing it!
And just for fun, here was our view out the living room windows this weekend. Not a great picture, just a candid picture taken from the kitchen. It's definitely Fall - the leaves have all turned their yellows, reds and browns and now they're starting to pile up on the ground.
2 comments:
Oh, he's adorable! Those cheeks...that smile...So CUTE!
I love those leaves :o) I need to see more pictures of those because you know I won't be seeing any here.
What a cutie and I love your window view....I am jealous all I see is a house behind me, well all around me ..lol
You have not been on the board for a bit, is all ok?
Post a Comment