Sunday, June 24, 2007

Isn't this cool?

The other day, the kids and I were driving home and we saw the coolest clouds! I stopped in the middle of the road - don't forget, we live in the country now, so it's ok if we do stuff like that. It really is just a long, straight, safe, "Doll" of a road, so it was ok. (And sorry, all I had with me was my cell phone, and I zoomed, so they're tiny pictures.)





1 comment:

Scrapping Away said...

Those do look pretty cool... and I thought I'd mention that there are different setting for 'our' phone for picture size. The largest one is 1024 which is pretty decent size. Since my family got me a memory chip for Mother's Day I put set of my pics and video to be saved on the chip and that way I don't have to worry about overloading the phone. Also makes it really easy to get them off after!

I'm sure you're going to have many fantastic sunsets with the view from your new place and can't wait to see more!