Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Jacob...May 28th!

Ok, I've been informed by my children that Jacob got shafted in the family blog! Apparently an afterthought catch-up mention of his birthday isn't going to cut it. I have to admit, it really didn't cut it. Sadly, however, back in '97 I wasn't quite the shutterbug that I am now - AND - what few newborn pictures I have of my older kids are all taped up in boxes...soooooo - here's what I was able to come up with for Jacob's tribute!

Jacob '97 - Taken in the hospital before we came home. Jacob was our first of four c-sections. What a wild ride that was! He was our "upside down and backward" baby and he has yet to live that down.




Jacob '07 - 10 whole years later



Jacob's Birthday



Can you EVEN believe I uploaded a video!! Ok, so it took the better part of an hour, lol - but here's Jacob's birthday at the family breakfast!

1 comment:

amy said...

Happy Birthday Jacob. My oh my, I can't believe you are this old. It is so good to see your family.