Monday, June 11, 2007

End of the school year things...

Today, the little girls, Joseph and I went to the Elementary school to the Field Day picnic. It was fun having lunch with Jared and Megan. Malorie loved seeng the school that she will get to go to a year from this fall.

Jared and Melanie enjoyed the ice cream dessert





Megan obviously enjoyed it also





Malorie practicing getting her own school lunch



The slide seemed like a lot more fun before they got to the top of the ladder



Joseph was tuckered out by all of the excitement...with a hammer in each hand





Jacob and Maddie had an award assembly at their school.

Maddie received a Perfect Attendance award (I think mom should have gotten one also!)



Jacob received his Math Team pin.



It's hard to believe the school year is over...it's been a LONG year - but at the same time, it seems to have flown by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Ice cream! That can't be Joseph. I thought he was a baby. :o) You're kids look great and I'm sure they're enjoying their summer vacation. Are you?

Katherine said...

You're kids are all getting so big. Summer is in full swing here too. So what do the kids do in the woods for fun...lol.