The first thing out of Malorie's mouth was, "Hey, he's Jared." I had to admit, he looks EXACTLY like Jared did at that age...
The kids came home from school and Maddie did that laughing, almost crying, surprised voice thing - "Oh my goodness, you look just like Jared." It really is freaky!
My kids are cookie cuttered...there's no doubt about it!
Jason Age 1:

Jacob Age 2:

Jared Age 2:

Joseph Age 1:

If I could FIND pictures of Jacob and Jared at Age 1 I'd share them. I'll keep looking, but don't hold your breath. Jason and Joseph are the obvious "twins" to me - but if I could find pictures of the other two at the same age, I think I'd have "quads" on my hands!
(Amy, YES, I'm having flashbacks to when you cut Spencer's hair!!!)
2 comments:
ok. 'fess up. That is just the same boy in different outfits. ;o) They may be cookie cutter but you make adorable boys. (girls too) I totally understand the haircut thing - I don't know how much longer I can hold off on Melanie.
Accckkk, he's a big boy now! I totally understand what you are saying...I haven't cut Faith's hair yet and so her wispy red bangs are in her eyes when her caretakers let her hair out of the barrette. LOL And, Kristian is wanting to cut her butt-length hair up to her shoulders, but her daddy is NOT going for that.
I love all of your cookie cutter kids. They look just like mommy and daddy too. :)
So glad that you are back online no matter how slow you, er, I mean the computer is!
Love ya!
Post a Comment