This is our kitchen cabinetry. Natural Hickory. Sorry it's so small - I had to snag the image from their site.

This is the formica that will go in the kitchen...again, sorry it's so small!
This is the carpet in the kids' rooms.

This is the carpet in the master bedroom - berber.

This is the carpet in the study.

And this is the carpet for everywhere else - living room, music room, stairs and landings.
2 comments:
Oh man! You can come make all these decisions on my house whenever that is. I love every choice you have made. The kids room carpet is so cute! And the cupboards, yip, that's my favorite!
Thanks for sharing. I remember thinking when we were at a friends when they got their carpet layed it was so much quieter. It will feel like home. Man, I am excited for you! No really I could easily do the happy dance all over the place.
It really is coming together isn't it? You made great choices.
Post a Comment