Boolah is our version of the "warmer, warmer, colder" game - the hiders chant "Boolah, boolah, boolah..." and closer you get to finding what you're looking for, the faster the other people say "Boolah, Boolah" - for some reason, it also gets LOUDER in our house! Anyway - our kitchen is Boolah'ing!! Here are Before and After pictures! Ron comes back on Tuesday to start on the carpet - we'll pick up kitchen cabinets and appliances (won't install anything until next week though) this weekend, and Brandon is working on the stair railings (which have to be done before the carpet can go in, eeek!).


This is the floor in the main floor bathroom - you really can't see anything, but Malorie and Melanie were so cute dancing around on the vinyl, I couldn't resist the picture!
1 comment:
Your house is coming along so great - I keep checking your blog every week to see how it's coming. Way to go - I had no idea Brandon was so handy!
Post a Comment