Brandon and I made it to bed just after 1am - the kids woke up just after 5am - sadly, that's not the worst we've done, so I really shouldn't complain this year! LOL
We spent last night, Christmas Eve, at my parents' house. For as long as I can remember, my entire extended family has attended a Christmas Eve pot luck and gift exchange at my parents' house. I've missed a few years since I've been married - but now that our kids are older and can enjoy the large crowd a little better, and carry themselves in and out of the car, it's become a fun tradition for us. Here are a few shots from last night. I don't have many of Christmas morning. We were all much too blurry to be photographed!
For several years now, my uncle Dave has dressed up as Santa and come to the party to hand out gifts - I apologize for any red-eye that there may be - I am simply to tired/lazy to do any editing today!
Mom & Joseph

Jason 12.5yr

Madilyn 11yr

Jacob 9.5yr

Megan 8yr

Jared 6.5yr

Malorie 4yr

Melanie 2.5yr

Joseph 8mo
No comments:
Post a Comment