I took a ton of pictures but the lighting was so poor (and never mind the fact that I still think my camera is almost in need of CPR) I just ended up with mostly "too dark to make out" pictures - or else I have such horrid red-eye on everyone that it's hopeless! So here are just a few of the fit-for-viewing pictures I got!
Malorie and Melanie's age group got to get together and decorate cookies...it went a little something like this...
Hmmm, Sprinkles, maybe I'll add some of those...

Melanie licks frosting, while Malorie continues to add sprinkles...

Mom leaves, takes a few pictures of the other kids and comes back to find...

GREEN! Nobody told me there was green!!! Must add green!

Naturally, as mom expected, there were so many sprinkles on this cookie that she couldn't/wouldn't eat it...LOL

Doesn't it all just give you a stomach ache thinking about it!?
No comments:
Post a Comment