Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas Creche

For the last four years our church has organized a Christmas Creche (Nativity) exhibit for the public. Last night, Brandon and I were able to be Host/Hostess for the evening. It was a lot of fun. Since it was the first of four days, there were a lot of little kinks being worked out - but it was still fun. A local HS Choir came and performed in the chapel and there were hundreds (seriously) of nativities on display in the cultural hall (gym). I took a few quick pictures to share. The first one is of my favorite nativity...well, not the exact favorite. For the last three years someone has donated the cutest Ahmish nativity and I've coveted it every time I've laid eyes on it. This year her set wasn't there, but this one was...the other set has more figures. Isn't it adorable? The rest of the pics are just for friends and family to see who have been here before but can't make it this year - you know who you are!









1 comment:

amy said...

OH MAN! I loved the picts! The first and last are my favorite. I love the amish one also. Just plain wonderful!