Friday, December 08, 2006

Busy, busy, busy -

Between things at the schools and things at the house and things here and things there - I can hardly ever remember if I'm coming or going any more!! UGH! Here are a few of the things that have kept us busy lately...

Wednesday, Megan was chosen to be the Student of the Month - or the I Care Kid - I'm not sure what they really call it.



Thursday night, Madilyn had a 5th grade band concert. She plays the flute and is sitting in the front row w/ a denim skirt and pink shirt. She is doing so well w/ her flute, we are very proud of her. I apologize for the jerky video - my poor little camera seems to be on it's last leg...





We worked on the house Wednesday night - these are just misc pictures I took that day w/ the little girlies.



These are the stairs that Megan fell down Tuesday night! This has been my nightmare ever since Brandon started building - apparently she was on the landing (up those few steps) sweeping saw dust, and she just stepped off the landing and fell to the ground - so I guess to say she "fell down the stairs" isn't entirely correct - she fell off the landing and landed on the basement floor. We're so lucky she wasn't seriously injured. She cut her lip up a bit, and has a couple of "really cool" bruises, but that's it, thank goodness. (Needless to say, dad put railings up last night).

This is the back side of the house (and the plumber's trailer, lol) - I think it looks probably the same as the last picture I shared of it, only this time w/ all the windows and some snow. (A slider will go in the top bay window space, but not any time real soon). We're a little worried about our septic system. The guy hired to do it said he can't get to us for about 2 more weeks - (nevermind he was supposed to have us done by Thanksgiving) - and he said some winters, the county will require that he not haul his backhoe or gravel or septic supplies until April b/c the ground is so soft and it will ruin the roads to haul such heavy loads - OYE! Just keep praying for a "not wet" winter here for a couple more weeks anyway!!

No comments: