Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

These are the pictures from my phone. I actually took out our REAL camera during Christmas this year - but haven't uploaded the pictures yet. I'll update with those pictures later...probably much later!

My 1st cousins (+sister).



Love her so much...



...and love that she makes me laugh, hard!



Cousins Mardi & Keli



I said "saves" when I got up and he sat in my seat anyway...look hard - Jason's under there!



My sister sticks her tongue out when she texts.



Mommy & Maddie



This was our first year with a Christmas Elf. I had never heard of this tradition until this year when we watched Elf on the Shelf! It is stressful in the same way the tooth fairy is stressful - but holy cow...it was so much fun watching our little kiddos keep an eye on our elf!!! 5 Stars for sure!


(I recommend "Christopher Pop-in-kins" at Amazon.com, if you're interested!)

And finally - this is what happens when I leave the 17 yr old and the 5 yr old alone for a few minutes!!!

No comments: