

Megan also had a great Volleyball season this year! (#12)

Jacob's basketball season has started. He has such a love for the game! Mom is doing better at not yelling as much...but only a little bit better! (Seriously, I don't know how people do it! How do you sit at a game and NOT yell something at someone???)

Ok, this guy is a complete stranger at one of Jacob's games - but if you know my dad, it's incredibly FREAKY how much this guy looks like him!! I tried to take several pictures of him with my phone (from behind Brandon) and none turned out as well as I hoped - but well enough that even my sister thought it was our dad when I texted a picture to her!

Melanie's Christmas program! (Back row, 2nd from your left)

Joseph's Christmas program! (Front row, smack in the center, blue & red stripes)

And last but not least, Joseph's Ranger of the Month assembly!
No comments:
Post a Comment