Tuesday, December 27, 2011

November Came & Went

Lame attempt to get the blog all caught up before the New Year...then I can do better next year, possibly...maybe...well, don't bet on it!


The Saturday following Thanksgiving we invited Brandon's extended family out for lunch and a good old fashioned visit! I believe the count was 57!



Thanksgiving Day - Shiela's extended family joined us. A much smaller count - only 25'ish or so.



Happy Thanksgiving from Cousins.



Don't blink! Meredith let Mardi within 8ft AND she smiled about it!



My mom and her girls!



Mom & Joe watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade!



Malorie (3rd from your right) receiving her Principal Pride/Student of the Month Award (I can't remember which it's called.)



Long story short - Meredith enjoying a Strawberry Belgian Waffle at Perkin's!



Meredith as Sully (Monsters Inc) for Halloween!



How cute is this? I painted them all by myself...shaky hands and all!



Melanie's Ranger of the Month assembly.



Can you tell that Gracie is the only kiddo at home now? We do a LOT together!

No comments: