Monday, January 09, 2012

Real Camera Pics of Christmas

Ok, here they are - the Christmas Eve & Morning pictures from our real camera...in no particular order.

Christmas Eve

He pretends he doesn't like to have the house full of extended family...but he loves it!



I may have shared this picture already, but this is me with my first cousins and sister (minus Mickie who was obviously not in the room).



Jared & Maddie with Grandma Janet & Malorie



Melanie with her Great Grandmother Margaret - 93 years old I believe.



Dad with the girlies playing with the ever-popular flashlights from Uncle Mike



One of the many reasons I adore my cousin Keli



My Megan just being cute



Not to be outdone by Uncle Mike's endless supply of super cool flashlights, Uncle Dick showed up with these babies!!



And a big thank you to Grandpa Gary for this gem! (Disc Launching...did you catch that part??)



Uncle Mike practicing his Jedi Mind Tricks on his grandson, Brandon - there may have been some tippy-tippy-toe-toe-toe'ing involved!



Christmas Morning

The ants go marching...



(No, Joseph did not fall down. He opted to belly crawl...the.entire.way!)


...toward this!



My wide-eyed Melanie with her wide-eyed monkey



Seriously, the best picture we got of Jason



Melanie sporting some pretty cute bunny ears



Jacob and Jimmer



Maddie, Joe, Jacob (and mom's back and the Jared's backside)



Megan, Jason (see!) & Melanie



Jared & Joe



My princesses with their princesses



And before anyone asks, no. No I didn't take any pictures at our New Year's Eve party this year. I just didn't get around to it. If any of the family has some and wants to email them to me I'd love to add them. Otherwise, suffice it to say it was another wonderful year. 60 family members came this year - plus JA & Susan! We don't see or hear much from Grandma Lee so it was a fun surprise to have her come this year. Lots of games. Lots of food. Lots of fun. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Looks like it was a very MERRY Christmas at your house. Love looking at all your pictures!!