So I whine about this to a few of my friends and voila, my dear friend G suggests that I use a "small squirt" of Dawn liquid soap. So last night I tried it!

Apparently what is a "small squirt" to G isn't to me - LOL

Actually, we figured that someone had opened the dishwasher while it was running and let the bubbles escape. We've done the "Dawn Test" three times now and I'm thrilled with how it's working! The cloudy gunk on my glasses is gone and the dishwasher smells so much better than it did ...
So that's what we did last evening...splattered around in the bubbles! Mom, keep stocking up on phosphate-ful detergent for me, please!!
4 comments:
That's hilarious! I had the same sort of thing happen once when we were staying at a really nice hotel with a spa tub - think bubble bath and jets. Not a good idea - kind of ruined the moment as we're bailing bubbles out of the tub with the ice cube bucket. It was pretty funny...
That's crazy. So you can't buy it anywhere in Spokane County? Evidently Dawn detergent is magical. I can use it to clean my ceramic stovetop, and the stuff to clean it is pretty expensive. We're gonna try it in our dishwasher tomorrow. How much is too much?
Everytime my mom comes to visit, she brings me a case of soap...I will have to try the Dawn trick, though...
Everytime my mom comes to visit, she brings me a case of soap...I will have to try the Dawn trick, though...
Post a Comment