Tuesday, September 09, 2008

6 months!

It's still a week until she's 6 months old - but Maddie took this picture of Meredi at the Fair last night so I wanted to get it up and make mention of her 6 month milestone!



I almost feel guilty sharing that this baby is perfect in every way. She doesn't cry. She sleeps 12 hours at night. She is a cuddle-bug. Everything I ever dream of in a baby! (Ok she does have the fault of being a 99% mama's girl...which is ok 99% of the time!) She is simply a joy!

(And no, I'm not going to blog abt our trip to the Fair last night. It was a huge disappointment. This is like the Lilac Parade revisited! It was MOM who insisted that we go and have a blast...and it was so *yawn*! No Lilac Parade next year, No Spokane Fair! When will I learn?)

1 comment:

amy said...

2 simply beautiful girls! I want to squish and love that little one! How adorable. GREAT picture. I can't believe she is 6 mo! Way to fast!